As one of the top paint sprayer manufacturers in the world, the Wagner company puts out a quality product with every sprayer it produces. One of the most popular models that is gaining a great reputation among professional painters and DIYers alike is the Wagner Flexio models.
Like any other paint sprayer, the Flexio line is not perfect. With that being said, before purchasing it is important to know the pros and cons before making an investment in any paint sprayer. In this article will look at some Wagner Flexio sprayer reviews and mainly the comparison between the Flexio 590 & the 890.
For those who would like a quick overview of the pros and cons of this sprayer and the lowest price, take a look at the table below for these options.
|Check Prices||Wagner Flexio 590||- Small & Lightweight|
- Great for small jobs
|- Small nozzle|
- Doesn't cover a huge area
- Not great for many medium projects
|Check Prices||Wagner Flexio 890||- Can hold lots of paint|
- Beginner friendly
- Great for commercial use
|- Can be too much for small projects|
Wagner Flexio Paint Sprayers
Choosing between the Wagner Flexio 590 and 890 is a complex process as you have many choices to make before you buy. You will notice how simple it is to paint with both systems because Wagner is the leader in spray painting applications, but you may not know which is right for you. Consider the pros and cons of both devices before you buy, and you will find that one is right for you over the other.
Before we go into the details about each product, let’s look at what both of these sprayers have to offer
They Are Both Indoor/Outdoor Devices: The Wagner Flexio 590 and 890 have been used indoors and outdoors by many customers, and they are safe when in-use even in poor weather. There are quite a few users who will find the devices simple because they are made from composite bodies that do not break down, and they will see there are simple parts that are easy to clean. Anyone who must drag their sprayer outside may bring it inside when they are done painting.
Both Are Built to Last: I have owned several different kinds of Wagner sprayers in my life and one thing about any of their products is that they last a long time. The first Wagner paint sprayer I owned was in the late 1990s and I still have it in my garage today and it still works. I’ve had very little issues with Wagner sprayers over the years besides minor wear and tear.
Excellent Customer Service: Wagner not only offers fast customer service, but they train their staff very well. Almost any problem that I have had when it comes to a Wagner paint gun can be solved easily with one quick phone call. They are quick to replace any missing or defective parts and our great at troubleshooting common paint gun problems.
Now that we have covered what both of these devices offer, let’s take a more in-depth look into the pros and cons of each of the Wagner Flexio models.
Wagner Flexio 590 vs. Wagner Flexio 890
Wagner Flexio 590 Review
The Wagner Flexio 590 is a versatile sprayer that will give you hours of painting enjoyment, and it is very easy to use even for novice painters.. You will save time because the sprayer is so simple to manage, and it is the smaller of the two devices.
While the Flexio 590 is the preferred choice for small household jobs it is versatile enough to use on larger jobs. You must have an idea of how much you plan to paint, and you will choose your sprayer based on this figure. You may choose the Flexio 590 because it is so light, and you will find the spray nozzle is easy to fit in your hand. It is much smaller than its cousin, and it will move with you with relative ease. You may cover a large area, but you must ensure the area you are covering is not too large for this particular device.
Let’s take a look into the Wagner Flexio 590 pros and cons.
• The device has a small nozzle that is easy to hold
• The device comes with a tiny body that you may carry with you anywhere you go
• You will use less power with a smaller device
• The device makes less noise than comparable devices
• You may use this device inside or outside
• It comes with the assurance that Wagner is one the finest maker of paint sprayers in the world
• Some may find this too small of a sprayer for medium to large jobs.
• It may not cover enough surface area to speed up your painting jobs
• You may need a large nozzle that will give you more grip security
• You may want more power when you are spraying a surface that does not take paint well
Wagner Flexio 890 Review
The Wagner Flexio 890 is a lovely machine that is the larger cousin of the 590. People who purchase this device are generally looking to do a large job, such as painting a fence, driveway or full interior of a home.
This device will pair well with industrial and commercial painting jobs, and it will help you when you have quite a lot of room to cover in a short period of time. It holds more paint than the 590, and it gives you the freedom to paint for hours with only a few times to replenish the paint.
As a business owner, The Flexio 890 is a device that you may purchase for your business. Those who own a warehouse or building or who paint for a living can add the Flexio to their paint supplies and it will be a great addition. These sprayers were designed to carry heavy loads, and you may pack quite a lot of paint into a small sprayer that will give you many options once you pull up the nozzle.
• The sprayer is quite large, and it will hold paint in mass quantities
• The sprayer comes with a heavier nozzle that is easier to grip in some cases
• The sprayer has an easy to use handle that you may carry it with
• The device is easy to disassemble and clean
• The device will work inside or outside depending on your needs
• The device was made for commercial and industrial work
• You may find this device too large to use in your small setting
• You may not need to cover the surface area that this device was made for
• You may need a smaller handle that will help you grip it more easily
• You may not need to use this much paint, and using less paint in a large machine cuts down on pressure
Wagner Flexio Reviews- The Final Verdict
Much of the debate comes in what you are using the paint sprayer for more than which paint sprayer to purchase. If I was looking to paint a large area and wanted to do it as quickly as possible I would choose the Wagner Flexio 890. If I was looking to have a paint sprayer in my back seat to use for random jobs, I would choose the Wagner Flexio 590.